Difference between exciting and interesting
The words exacting and interesting are both adjectives, and the difference between them is that the word interesting is used when express curiosity or something that catch your attention, while the word exciting is used to express enthusiasm, or to talk about something that makes you feel hype.
Are there words that can express the same meaning for exciting and interesting?
Yes, in fact the English dictionary is full of synonyms for both words interesting and exciting. Before we list them, let’s look at how the word interesting and exciting can be used in sentences.
- You are a very interesting person.
- That interesting. What did you tell her?
- It is interesting to me see rocket landing on mars.
- Both Chomsky and Foucault hold an interesting debate on television.
- “That must be interesting”, said the officer.
- A new and exciting journey is waiting for us.
- Your idea is very exciting.
- I can’t wait do it again, it was an exciting experience.
- It would be so exciting when the get married.
- mind-blowing 🤯